All enterprises must understand their own business value and can share the values to others such as your employees, stakeholders, customers, financial institutes, or potential investors. They can also be view as business plan or prospectus.
Gnosis has gathered the 12 frequent asked questions for business owners or management about their business. We also asked them before consulting.
1.Which industry your business is in?
2. what is your mission? What is/are your goal(s)? what is your core value? What do keep your customers with you?
3. What do your customers talk about you? What would your customers refer your business to others?
4. who are your target customers?
5. Please explain your target groups’ thoughts, attitudes, appearances, actions, and life style. Also, explain how your target groups make decision to buy your services/products.
6. What do your target groups expect from your products/services? What or how your services/products create value or benefit them?
7. What are your business core values or what are your special/unique/competitive business skills/expertise that fulfill your target groups’ demands?
8. Who are your direct competitors? Who are your indirect competitors?
9. Why did your target groups use or buy products/services from your competitors? What are the different benefits?
10. Which products/service did make the highest profit and which ones did make the lowest profit?
11. What is your business specialty? What do your business do stand out?
12. What would you do to change/improve/create your business? (Team work, operation, cash management etc.)
You as the business owners or leaders must answer these questions with confident. If you don’t know the answers right now, it is time to find them out for your own sake.